Posts about web designer
HOPE Children's Foundation Africa currently has a basic, free website at http://hcfa.weebly.com/index.html but we are hoping to expand the site and have our own domain name. In addition to providing information about our organization, some of the goals for the website are:
- to accept online donations
- to provide free ecards for visitors to send
- to generate income via affiliate program links.
Any other suggestions for the site are welcomed and we can discuss specific content once we have a volunteer designer.
If you can help with this task, we would love to hear from you!
we are looking for some one to help us create a website and we are also looking for a volunteer to take up the position of a facilitator of out village interested person please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
mike and Esther
In order to attract potential donors, increase awareness and promote Kabondo, and allow for 'online' donation a website was developed at www.kabondopoverty.org.
We have webhosting for 2 years but now require a webmaster.
- Writing content for the website
- Posting updates at least monthly, but preferably every week
- Posting photos, videos and other links
- Maintaining a list of registered users that sign up on the site
- Developing new pages as the site grows
- Minimum 6 month commitment
Expertise or skills required:
- Experience in working with Joomla