MDG1: Eradicate Extreme Poverty and Hunger
Posts about MDG1: Eradicate Extreme Poverty and Hunger
Dear Nabuur Volunteers and friends !
Receive greetings from Fountain Youth Initiative !
Thanks for supporting us during the first phase of fundraising towards the shipment cost of the vocational equipments hence we now request you to support us towards the final phase of creating the vocational training center.Below is the link to the fundraising ! Thank you for the continuous support and please share our campaign with your friends and family members.
LUYODEFO is seeking partnership with One World Children's Fund, and since we are not a501c3 in the US, we need to have someone living in the US who would qualify to be a champion for your organization.
We are looking for people living in the US who can become our champions. One Wolrd Champions are people in the US who volunteer to raise money and awareness about partners of One World Children's Fund. For more information and the process, visit the One World Children's Fund website http://oneworldchildrensfund.org/champions/champion-model
HOW TO APPLY:
We have land where we have put up our Green house.
To make good use of the available space and other resources, we have come up with a plan of putting up
3 fish ponds.
1. Pond to provide food/proteins to our children in school.
1. pond to generate income for the sustainability of the projects involved.
1. pond to enable sponsorship of needy and worthy students in our school.
To Construct 1 pond we need a total of KES16,500(Appr.$200).It measures 5m by 15m by 2.5m(depth)
We plan to stock each pond with 15000 fingerlings. Each fingerling costs KES5.00
The Ghanaian Association in The Netherlands cordially invites all friends to vote and support its Water project in Dromankese in Ghana by means of voting on http://www.fietsenscoort.nl/sponsor-projecten/waterprojecten/waterput-br... Together we can make a big change. Thanks in advance for voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please copy the link and paste in your browser to vote for our Water Bore Hole in our Community.
Thanks in advance
The volunteer can help any or all of the following thematic area activities:-
(1). Educational Development program:
• Help with teaching and assist teachers during their lessons at primary and secondary schools we work with.
• Planning mobile libraries for village children/ schools, setting-up reading clubs and organizing reading competitions.
• Setup a program to offer after school classes, early childhood development (ECD) alongside adult literacy; this will also involve meeting with teachers and parents and home visits to ensure joint responsibility of children’s education.
Very lucky, our organisation was approved to share a donated container of various items from crossroads foundation (www.crossroads.org.hk) with another organisation here in Kasese, western Uganda.
Once the list of resources has been done and the proposals written we need to have a list of organizations to send them to!
Here is where to do it.
What you can do;
Look on the internet for funding organisations that support livestock such as pigs projects funding
Find out what you have to do to apply and contact details
These will be added to a excel file so all can see what has happened and when