MDG8: Develop a Global Partnership for Development
Posts about MDG8: Develop a Global Partnership for Development
LUYODEFO is seeking partnership with One World Children's Fund, and since we are not a501c3 in the US, we need to have someone living in the US who would qualify to be a champion for your organization.
We are looking for people living in the US who can become our champions. One Wolrd Champions are people in the US who volunteer to raise money and awareness about partners of One World Children's Fund. For more information and the process, visit the One World Children's Fund website http://oneworldchildrensfund.org/champions/champion-model
HOW TO APPLY:
I am happy to be back at Nabuur our home which has remained my home. I am back with a new message to share with my friends the neighbours a new message of Hope. A message about Jesus Christ and how we should all impress him as our friend our saviour. His yoke is easy and his burden light. Every one every where needs him today! Say yes to Jesus Christ say yes to the light say yes to the Gospel of trust. Tomorrow you will be happy you made the right decision. Please read the attachment and tell your neighbor about it. God bless you.
The volunteer can help any or all of the following thematic area activities:-
(1). Educational Development program:
• Help with teaching and assist teachers during their lessons at primary and secondary schools we work with.
• Planning mobile libraries for village children/ schools, setting-up reading clubs and organizing reading competitions.
• Setup a program to offer after school classes, early childhood development (ECD) alongside adult literacy; this will also involve meeting with teachers and parents and home visits to ensure joint responsibility of children’s education.
Very lucky, our organisation was approved to share a donated container of various items from crossroads foundation (www.crossroads.org.hk) with another organisation here in Kasese, western Uganda.
Low levels of literacy have haunted this neighbourhood, as a result of parents lacking income to support their children. The land and water resources are abundant but people do not have the knowhow skills and input resources for them to effectively engage in agriculture which happens to be the only environmental friendly and sustainable income generating activity than charcoal burning as most of the trees have been used for charcoal and fire wood. The people of this neighbourhood know that agriculture can work for them but means of engaging in the practice are limited.
Fountain Youth Initiative in partnership with AIESEC - KU interns are fundraising on betterplace.org http://www.betterplace.org/en/projects/8880-help-break-illiteracy-and-po... to facilitate realization of
1. Clearing & Transportation of donated 20 000 reading books
2. Contribute towards vulnerable children education program
3. Seed capital to vulnerable youths who have successfully completed entrepreneurship training & mentorship who are interested to start small business
You can assist through
in our village we grow a lot of grand nuts and we want to start a milling and parking peanut butter as a small business to sustain our orphanage and we are requesting for help from nabuur with the knowledge to peanut butter processing and marketing , there will be a need for
1 a milling and parking machine
2 capital and transport
you can donate , give your ideas help us writ a proposal etc
NB 100 percent profits will go towards the orphanage