Help to secure books and computers
To get the centre running and to admit more women and girls, the centre needs more books (especially English language books) and computers for the computer classes.
Help to find organisations that could donate books and/or computers and help Adnan to fill in application forms.
This is what Adnan and his team have already done so far to give you an overview of the state of the centre:
1.a building is rented on amount of RS=18000/=per month,followed with long term agreement of 5years & 10% increment will be there each year.
2. 10 computers are bought (RS=180000/=)
3. 10 sewing machines are bought (RS=60000/=)
4. 100 chairs are bought (RS=130000/=)
5. boards have been displayed into the classes
6. computer lab has been prepared completely
7. office has been made ready
8. preparation of computer lab, classes & other necessary things; amount spent approximately (=250000/=)
these all basic steps are done inside the complex.everything is ready.
now the tasks which should be performed out side the building in order to inform native population & let them come in and be skillful.a few efforts are made:
9. hand papers got printed & distributed in the society (=25000/=)
10. banners are made & displayed in the different parts of city (=30000/=)
11. wall chalking is done in different places (=28000/=)
12. local magazine advertisement is opted (=1500/=)per advertisement
13. through cable channels adds are given (=10000/=)per month
14. big iron boards are made & printed, for building (=30000/=)
15. teachers are sent to government institutions personally they talked to the principals & offered a package to students to join "FJEC" in free timing & develop skills.
16. in community free package is announced for poor,orphans & needy people.